Aarrow Farringdon DEFRA Wood Burning Stove
The Aarrow Farringdon DEFRA Wood Burning Stove is the latest DEFRA stove in the Aarrow range.
As the Farringdon is DEFRA approved, you are able to burn wood in a smokless area.
The Farringdon DEFRA Wood Burning Stove features an impressively large glass viewing window allowing you to make the most of the flame action inside.
A stylish wooden handle is also included which brings a touch of class to this British masterpiece.
The Farringdon boasts an impressive heat output of 8kw making it suitable for heating medium – large sized rooms.
Aarrow pride themselves on their reputation for excellent quality.
To ensure that every stove that leaves the factory is finished to the highest standards, each stove is quality checked by each department as it progresses down the production line.
Aarrow supports British industry by not only building the stoves in Devon, but also by sourcing as many of the raw materials as possible from the UK
Every Aarrow stove is handcrafted within their purpose built factory to European standard EN13240. This is why they are the only stove manufacturer to offer a lifetime guarantee on the stove body.
- Larger fire viewing glass
- pre-heated airwash system for sparkling clean glass
- secondary burn for higher efficiency
- Top or rear flue fitting
- Compatible with outside air kit
- suitable for installation on a non-combustible hearth
- Heat Output: 8KW
- Efficiency: 75%
- Width: 533mm
- Height: 660mm
- Depth: 352mm
- Flue Spigot: 5″ (125mm) top or rear (interchangable)
- Stove Body Material: Steel
- Warranty: Lifetime (on the stove body)
- Choice of anthracite black or grey coloured finish
- Log Store
- Ash Carrier
To see more of the Aarrow stove range, click here.
To visit the manufacturers website, click here.