Aarrow Stratford EB16iHE Inset Multifuel Boiler Stove
The Aarrow Stratford EB16iHE Inset Multifuel Boiler Stove is designed and built in the UK to the highest standard of craftsmanship, using the best materials and newest technologies available.
The Ecoboiler range has been designed with high performance, efficiency and ease of use in mind.
Providing a truly economical and reliable alternative to the more traditional central heating system, the Ecoboiler is a sustainable option as well as an attractive and stylish focal point for any living area.
The Aarrow Stratford EB16iHE Inset Multifuel Boiler Stove gives 5kW of heat to the room and 54,624 Btu to hot water.
Stratford Ecoboiler HE’s provide the solution to minimising dependency on existing heat sources. These compact multifuel boiler stoves are truly economical, reliable and sustainable.
They can be used as an alternative to, or when used in combination with more traditional central heating systems.
The entire range has been designed to incorporate features that contribute to high performance and efficiency.
Through the use of computer fluid dynamics (CFD), the internal flow path has been increased meaning the water is in contact with the boiler for longer, thus providing hotter water more quickly.
Stratford Ecoboiler stoves are British designed and built by the UK leaders in boiler stove technology. Aarrow are so confident in the reliability of their products that they offer a 5 year guarantee on the stove body when registered online at www.aradastoves.com/support
- Fits into a standard British fireplace opening
- Burns wood and solid fuel
- Large curved glass
- Pre-heated airwash system for sparkling clean glass
- Flue exhaust diversion system to improve performance
- discreetly fitted thermostatic control fitted as standard
- Accessible water sensor for easy maintenance
- Large riddling grate
- Ash pan
- 5 year guarantee for all boilers registered online
- Heat Output: 5kW to the room, 54,624Btu to hot water
- Efficiency: 67%
- Width: 626mm
- Height: 636mm
- Depth: 544mm (inset depth 357mm)
- Flue Spigot: 5″ (125mm)
- Stove Body Material: Steel
- Stove Body Warranty: 5 Years
To see more of the Aarrow stove range, click here.
To visit the manufacturer’s website, click here.