Arada Ecoboiler 20 HE Multifuel / Woodburning Boiler Stove
The Ecoboiler range has been designed with high performance, efficiency and ease of use in mind.
Providing a truly economical and reliable alternative to the more traditional central heating system, the Ecoboiler is a sustainable option as well as an attractive and stylish focal point for any living area with it’s large fire door glass and soft curved lines.
Regardless of whether you burn wood or solid fuel, this boiler stove has the technology to keep your home warm and cosy.
The Arada Ecoboiler 20 HE is the ultimate heating companion with its stylish appearance, discreet thermostatic control and three way operating pressure. It has the ability to produce 50% more heat to water than other boiler stoves.
The Arada Ecoboiler 20 HE Multifuel / Woodburning Boiler Stove has a 18KW (54,624Btu) output to hot water which will heat approximately 8-10 standard single radiators and gives 6KW of heat to the room.
- Burns wood and solid fuel
- Large curved glass
- Pre-heated airwash system for sparkling clean glass
- Flue exhaust diversion system to improve performance
- discreetly fitted thermostatic control fitted as standard
- Accessible water sensor for easy maintenance
- Large riddling grate
- Stainless steel ash pan and baffle
- Self-leveling rear legs
- Top or rear flue fitting
- 7 year guarantee for all boilers registered online
- Up to 3 bar operating pressure
- Compact space-saving design
- ‘Easy Boost’ system
- Primary and secondary burn to improve efficiency
- Direct air supply compatible
- Suitable for installation in an indirect/open vented central heating system
- Heat Output: 18KW
- Efficiency: 70.5%
- Energy Efficiency Class: G
- Width: 590mm
- Height: 659mm
- Depth: 443mm
- Flue Spigot: 6″ (150mm) top or rear inter-changeable
- Guarantee: 7 years
- Arada universal stand
- Arada universal log store
- Floor fixing kit
- Arada ash carrier – medium
- Safety Handle
To see more of the Arada stove range, click here.
To visit the manufacturers website, click here.