Aarrow Stratford EB25 HE Multifuel / Woodburning Boiler Stove
The Ecoboiler range has been designed with high performance, efficiency and ease of use in mind.
Providing a truly economical and reliable alternative to the more traditional central heating system, the Ecoboiler is a sustainable option as well as an attractive and stylish focal point for any living area.
The Aarrow Stratford EB25 HE Multifuel / Woodburning Boiler Stove has a 25KW (83,350Btu) to hot water which will heat approximately 15-17 standard single radiators.
- Burns wood and solid fuel
- Large curved glass
- Pre-heated airwash system for sparkling clean glass
- Flue exhaust diversion system to improve performance
- discreetly fitted thermostatic control fitted as standard
- Accessible water sensor for easy maintenance
- Large riddling grate
- Ash pan
- Self-leveling rear legs
- Top or rear flue fitting
- 5 year guarantee for all boilers registered online
- Up to 3 bar operating pressure
- Suitable for installation in an indirect/open vented central heating system
- Heat Output: 25KW
- Efficiency: 72.8%
- Width: 678mm
- Height: 725mm
- Depth: 498mm
- Flue Spigot: 6″ (150mm) top or rear inter-changeable
- Stove Body Material: Steel
- Stove Body Warranty: 3 Years
- Arada universal stand
- Floor fixing kit
- Arada ash carrier – medium
To see more of the Aarrow stove range, click here.
To visit the manufacturer’s website, click here.