ACR Ashdale Multifuel Stove
The ACR Ashdale Multifuel Stove has a heat output of 7kw making it suitable for medium to large sized rooms.
Although the Ashdale has a traditional feel, it is equipped with the latest stove technology.
The Ashdale is highly controlable and features a powerful advanced airwash system to keep the large glass viewing area free from soot deposits. The stove is also DEFRA approved for use in smoke control areas.
The Ashdale Multifuel Stove features cast iron construction throughout. The cast iron used is of premium grade, sculpted and textured to create a real sense of occasion in any room setting . Cast iron also makes for excellent heat transfer and unbeatable heat retention once the fire has expired.
Front mounted controls make it an easy task to get your stove under fire and to then maintain consistent output.
- High quality cast iron construction for strength and excellent heat transfer
- DEFRA approved for burning wood in smokeless areas
- 7kw nominal heat output
- Large glass window
- Adjustable log guard
- Available in traditional black paint finish or luxurious black, majolica brown or buttermilk gloss enamel finishes
- Can be connected to a direct air supply
- Brushed steel handle
- Heat Output: 7kw
- Efficiency: 75.9%
- Width: 515mm
- Height: 660mm
- Depth: 370mm
- Flue Spigot: 5″ (125mm) top or rear (intechangable)
- Stove Body Material: Cast iron
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Matt Black, Buttermilk, Majolica Brown or Gloss Black Enamel
To visit the manufacturer’s website, Click here.