ACR Birchdale Multifuel Stove
The ACR Birchdale Multifuel Stove is an excellent example of a contemporary styled stove with a traditional twist.
The ACR Birchdale Multifuel Stove features cast iron construction throughout. The cast iron used is of premium grade, sculpted and textured to create a real sense of occasion in any room setting . Cast iron also makes for excellent heat transfer and unbeatable heat retention once the fire has expired.
The Birchdale is DEFRA approved for use in smokless areas meaning it can even burn wood in the inner city. As well as being DEFRA approved, the ACR Birchdale Multifuel Stove is also SIA Eco Design Ready which means it meets the strict government criteria to lower emissions and in turn improve air quality, which will become law in 2022.
The ACR Birchdale has an advanced airwash system which helps keep the viewing window clean from soot build up. This works by blasting hot air between the glass and the flames, creating a protective barrier.
The Birchdale is also multifuel which enables you to burn smokeless fuels as well as logs. An adjustable log retainer enables you to tailor it to suit the type of fuel you are burning.
The Birchdale is visually stunning and is available in either matt black or arctic white enamel.
A large viewing panel enables you to fully enjoy the welcoming glow of a solid fuel stove to the fullest.
The ACR Birchdale Multifuel stove makes an excellent companion for the cold British winter evenings.
The Birchdale is also extremely efficient at 83.8%.
- High quality cast iron construction for strength and excellent heat transfer
- Suitable for 12mm hearth
- DEFRA approved for burning wood in smokeless areas
- 5kw nominal heat output
- Large glass window
- Adjustable log guard
- Powerful airwash system
- Available in traditional black stove paint finish or luxurious arctic white gloss enamel
- Matching gloss enamel flue pipe available
- Optional direct air supply kit available (100mm spigot)
- SIA ecodesign ready
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- Heat Output: 5kw (2.5kw min / 6kw max)
- Efficiency: 83.8%
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
- Width: 430mm
- Height: 550mm
- Depth: 360mm
- Flue Spigot: 5″ (125mm) top or rear (intechangable)
- Stove Body Material: Cast iron
- Warranty: 10 Years
Matt black or arctic white enamel finish.