ACR Buxton 5kw Multifuel Stove
The ACR Buxton 5kw Multifuel Stove features clean lines and has a contemporary feel with a large glass viewing window. A powerful advanced airwash system helps keep the glass free from soot and tar deposits.
Cleanburn technology and a lined firebox ensure that you get the maximum efficiency from your fuel, whether this be wood or other smokeless fuels.
The ACR Buxton 5kw Multifuel Stove is also DEFRA approved meaning you can burn wood in smokeless areas.
The ACR Buxton 5kw Multifuel Stove is constructed from high quality steel. The stove also features a cast iron door for strength and efficient heat transfer.
- 5kw nominal heat output
- DEFRA approved
- Large viewing window
- Cleanburn secondary combustion technology
- Powerful Airwash system for clean glass
- Can be connected to direct air supply
- Optional direct air supply kit available (80mm spigot)
- Brushed steel handle as standard – matt black available as an option
- Adjustable log guard
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- Heat Output: 5kw (3.5kw min – 8.5kw max)
- Efficiency: 82%
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+
- Width: 520mm
- Height: 596mm
- Depth: 363mm
- Flue Spigot: 5″ (125mm) Top or rear
- Stove Body Material: Steel
- Warranty: 10 years
To visit the manufacturer’s website, Click here.