ACR Larchdale Woodburning Stove
The ACR Larchdale Woodburning Stove is a dedicated woodburner and is the largest stove in ACR’s cast iron range. With an impressive 9kw output, the stove is ideal for large rooms and has the ability to take up to 50cm long logs.
Constructed from premium grade cast iron the ACR Larchdale Woodburning Stove is built to last and comes with a 10 year manufacturers warranty.
The ACR Larchdale Woodburning Stove features a large glass viewing window which does a fantastic job of making the most of the beautiful flame pattern created by the advanced combustion system that the ACR Larchdale Woodburning Stove is equipped with.
The ACR Larchdale Woodburning Stove is also DEFRA approved, allowing you to burn wood in smoke control areas such as city centres. As well as being DEFRA approved, the ACR Larchdale Woodburning Stove is also SIA Eco Design Ready which means it meets the strict government criterea which will become law in 2022.
- 9kw nominal heat output
- DEFRA approved
- High quality solid cast iron construction
- Large viewing window
- Cleanburn secondary combustion technology
- Powerful Airwash system for clean glass
- Can be connected to direct air supply
- Brushed steel handle as standard
- Available in traditional matt black stove paint finish
- Optional direct air supply kit available (100mm spigot)
- SIA ecodesign ready
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- Heat Output: 9KW (Nominal , 4.5kw min / 11.5kw max)
- Efficiency: 77%
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
- Width: 665mm
- Height: 740mm
- Depth: 370mm
- Flue Spigot: 6″ (150mm) Top or rear
- Stove Body Material: Cast iron
- Warranty: 10 years
To visit the manufacturer’s website, Click here.