ACR Malvern Multifuel Stove
The ACR Malvern Multifuel Stove is packed with advanced features and has a contemporary look and feel to it.
The ACR Malvern Multifuel Stove features a lovely brushed steel handle as standard aswell as sleek lines to enhance the stoves beauty.
As the Malvern is multifuel, a range of fuels can be burned such as wood and smokeless coal. The log guard can also be adjusted to suit the type of fuel you are burning.An external riddling mechanism can be used to shake the ashes easily into the pan bellow.
The ACR Malvern is Defra approved allowing you to burn wood in smokeless areas. The stove is also capable of burning smokeless coal. As well as being DEFRA approved, the ACR Malvern Multifuel Stove is also SIA Eco Design Ready which means it meets the strict government criteria to lower emissions and in turn improve air quality, which will become law in 2022.
A large glass viewing window showcases the action inside. The view is kept undisturbed by the stoves powerful airwash sytem. This helps keep soot and other deposits from sticking to the glass.
The ACR Malvern is constructed from high quality steel for superb heat transfer and the cast iron door helps to retain this heat.
- DEFRA approved for burning wood in smokeless areas
- 5kw nominal heat output (no air brick required)
- Large glass window
- Powerful airwash system
- Adjustable log guard
- Available in traditional black stove paint finish
- SIA ecodesign ready
- Optional direct air supply kit available (80mm spigot)
- Brushed steel handle
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- Heat Output: 5kw (2.5kw min / 6.5kw max)
- Efficiency: 84.3%
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+
- Width: 455mm
- Height: 535mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Flue Spigot: 5″ (125mm) top or rear (inter-changeable)
- Stove Body Material: Steel
- Warranty: 10 Years