ACR Neo 3C Multifuel Stove
The ACR Neo 3C Multifuel Stove is very similar to the Neo 1C with the addition of glass side panels.
The ACR Neo 3C Multifuel Stove is quite unique. Most contemporary stoves of similar design are designed to burn wood only.
The ACR Neo range, however, are capable of burning smokeless coal as well as wood.
The Neo 3C is Defra approved allowing you to burn wood in smokeless areas.
The Neo 3C has a large viewing window which showcases the wonderful flame pattern created by the stoves advanced combustion system. The stoves’ airwash system helps keeps the glass clean from soot and tar build up.
The stove is constructed from premium grade steel with a cast iron door for improved heat retention when the fire goes out.
As the stove has a nominal output of 5kW, no additional ventilation is required.
All Neo stoves feature a discreet ashpan mechanism – simply slide out the drawer, fit the lid in place and remove the ashpan with minimum mess. There is also an easy to operate, front mounted calibrated air control dial.
The ACR Neo 1C stove features a discreet cupboard for storing wood or fireside tools and raises the stove and firebox towards eye level. An optional kit is available to convert the cupboard into an integral open fronted log store.
- High quality steel and cast iron construction for strength and excellent heat transfer
- DEFRA approved for burning wood in smokeless areas
- 5kw nominal heat output
- No additional room ventilation required
- Optional direct air supply kit available (100mm spigot)
- Large front glass window
- Glass side panels
- Powerful airwash system
- Discreet storage cupboard base
- Optional kit to convert the cupboard into an integrated open fronted log store
- Can be connected to a direct air supply
- Convenient ash removal system with anti-spill lid
- Finished in matt black stove paint with a black glass top option available
- Easy to operate , front mounted calibrated air control dial
- Brushed steel handle
- Chimney can be swept through the stove
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- Heat Output: 5kw (3.5kw min / 8.5kw max)
- Efficiency: 818%
- Width: 490mm
- Height: 1062mm
- Depth: 390mm
- Flue Spigot: 5″ (125mm) top or rear (intechangable)
- Stove Body Material: Steel body with cast iron door
- Warranty: 10 Years
To visit the manufacturer’s website, Click here.