ACR Neo 3C Multifuel Stove
The ACR Neo 3C Multifuel Stove is very similar to the Neo 1C with the addition of glass side panels.
The ACR Neo 3C Multifuel Stove is quite unique. Most contemporary stoves of similar design are designed to burn wood only.
The ACR Neo range, however, are capable of burning smokeless coal as well as wood.
The Neo 3C is Defra approved allowing you to burn wood in smokeless areas.
The Neo 3C has a large viewing window which showcases the wonderful flame pattern created by the stoves advanced combustion system. The stoves’ airwash system helps keeps the glass clean from soot and tar build up.
The stove is constructed from premium grade steel with a cast iron door for improved heat retention when the fire goes out.
As the stove has a nominal output of 5kW, no additional ventilation is required.
The stove features a discreet cupboard for storing wood or fireside tools and raises the stove and firebox towards eye level.
- High quality steel and cast iron construction for strength and excellent heat transfer
- DEFRA approved for burning wood in smokeless areas
- 5kw nominal heat output
- No additional room ventilation required
- Large glass window
- Powerful airwash system
- Discreet storage cupboard base
- Can be connected to a direct air supply
- Convenient ash removal system with anti-split lid
- Glass side panels
- Brushed steel handle
- Heat Output: 5kw
- Efficiency: 81%
- Width: 490mm
- Height: 1040mm
- Depth: 390mm
- Flue Spigot: 5″ (125mm) top or rear (intechangable)
- Stove Body Material: Steel body with cast iron door
- Warranty: 10 Years
To visit the manufacturer’s website, Click here.