ACR Oakdale Multifuel Stove
The ACR Oakdale Multifuel Stove is a lovely example of a traditional cast iron stove and features the latest stove technology.
The Oakdale Multifuel Stove features cast iron construction throughout. The cast iron used is of premium grade, sculpted and textured to create a real sense of occasion in any room setting . Cast iron also makes for excellent heat transfer and unbeatable heat retention once the fire has expired.
A powerful advanced airwash system helps keep the large viewing area free from unwanted soot deposits.
The ACR Oakdale is Defra approved allowing you to burn wood in smokeless areas. The stove is also capable of burning smokeless coal. As well as being DEFRA approved, the ACR Oakdale Multifuel Stove is also SIA Eco Design Ready which means it meets the strict government criteria to lower emissions and in turn improve air quality, which will become law in 2022.
Cleanburn technology and a lined firebox ensure that you get the maximum efficiency from your fuel, whether this be wood or other smokeless fuels. Cleanburn technology also results in more heat to your room and less harmful emissions to the atmosphere.
- 5kw nominal heat output (no air brick required)
- High quality cast iron construction
- DEFRA approved
- SIA ecodesign ready
- Available in traditional black stove paint finish or luxurious black, majolica brown or buttermilk gloss enamel finishes
- Large viewing window
- Cleanburn secondary combustion technology
- Powerful Airwash system for clean glass
- Can be connected to direct air supply
- Optional direct air supply kit available (100mm spigot)
- Brushed steel handle
- Adjustable log guard
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- 200mm long leg option available for the traditional matt black paint finish
- Heat Output: 5KW (2.5kw min / 6kw max)
- Efficiency: 83.8%
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
- Width: 440mm
- Height: 550mm
- Depth: 370mm
- Flue Spigot: 5″ (125mm) Top or rear
- Stove Body Material: Cast iron
- Warranty: 10 years
To visit the manufacturer’s website, Click here.