ACR Oakdale Multifuel Stove
The ACR Oakdale Multifuel Stove is a lovely example of a traditional cast iron stove and features the latest stove technology.
The Oakdale Multifuel Stove features cast iron construction throughout. The cast iron used is of premium grade, sculpted and textured to create a real sense of occasion in any room setting . Cast iron also makes for excellent heat transfer and unbeatable heat retention once the fire has expired.
A powerful advanced airwash system helps keep the large viewing area free from unwanted soot deposits. The Oakdale is also DEFRA approved for use in smokeless areas.
Cleanburn technology and a lined firebox ensure that you get the maximum efficiency from your fuel, whether this be wood or other smokeless fuels. Cleanburn technology also results in more heat to your room and less harmful emissions to the atmosphere.
- 5kw nominal heat output (no air brick required)
- DEFRA approved
- Available in traditional black stove paint finish or luxurious black, majolica brown or buttermilk gloss enamel finishes
- 5 year warranty
- Large viewing window
- Cleanburn secondary combustion technology
- Powerful Airwash system for clean glass
- Can be connected to direct air supply
- Brushed steel handle
- Adjustable log guard
- Heat Output: 5KW
- Efficiency: 76.3%
- Width: 440mm
- Height: 550mm
- Depth: 370mm
- Flue Spigot: 5″ (125mm) Top or rear
- Stove Body Material: Cast iron
- Warranty: 5 years
To visit the manufacturer’s website, Click here.