ACR Rowandale Multifuel Stove
The ACR Rowandale Multifuel Stove has a nominal heat output of 5kw, however, its generous width and panoramic door makes it suitable for most fireplaces and room settings.
The Rowandale features a large viewing window to allow you to make the most of the flames inside. This viewing window is kept clean by the stoves powerful advanced airwash system.
The Rowandale Multifuel Stove features cast iron construction throughout. The cast iron used is of premium grade, sculpted and textured to create a real sense of occasion in any room setting . Cast iron also makes for excellent heat transfer and unbeatable heat retention once the fire has expired.
A powerful advanced airwash system helps keep the glass free from soot deposits. The Rowandale is also DEFRA approved for use in smokeless areas.
Cleanburn technology and a lined firebox ensure that you get the maximum efficiency from your fuel, whether this be wood or other smokeless fuels. Cleanburn technology also results in more heat to your room and less harmful emissions to the atmosphere.
- 5kw nominal heat output (no air brick required)
- DEFRA approved
- High quality cast iron construction
- Available in traditional black stove paint finish or luxurious black, majolica brown or buttermilk gloss enamel finishes
- 5 year warranty
- Large viewing window
- Cleanburn secondary combustion technology
- Powerful Airwash system for clean glass
- Can be connected to direct air supply
- Optional direct air supply kit available (100mm spigot)
- Brushed steel handle
- Adjustable log guard
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- 200mm long leg option available for the traditional matt black paint finish
- Heat Output: 5KW (3.5kw min / 7.5kw max)
- Efficiency: 81.8%
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
- Width: 555mm
- Height: 575mm
- Depth: 370mm
- Flue Spigot: 5″ (125mm) Top or rear
- Stove Body Material: Cast iron
- Warranty: 10 years
To visit the manufacturer’s website, Click here.