ACR Trinity 1 Multifuel Stove
The ACR Trinity 1 Multifuel Stove is a lovely compact Multifuel stove with a distinct square styling.
The ACR Trinity 1 Multifuel Stove makes an ideal free-standing feature, and also looks pride of place in a traditional fireplace opening.
The ACR Trinity 1 is Defra approved meaning you can burn wood in smokeless areas and also a variety of smokeless fuels.
Like all ACR stoves, the ACR Trinity 1 Multifuel Stove is made from premium grade materials and the excellent build quality is reflected by the 10 year manufacturers guarantee.
The ACR Trinity 1 Multifuel Stove has a lovely, large glass viewing window to enable you to make the most of the dancing flame pattern created by the stove’s advanced combustion technology. The stove’s airwash system helps keeps the glass clean from soot and tar build up.
The ACR Trinity 1 Multifuel Stove features a discreet ashpan mechanism – simply slide out the drawer, fit the lid in place and remove the ashpan with minimum mess. There is also an easy to operate, front mounted calibrated air control dial.
- High quality steel and cast iron construction for strength and excellent heat transfer
- DEFRA approved for burning wood in smokeless areas
- 5kw nominal heat output
- No additional room ventilation required
- Optional direct air supply kit available (100mm spigot)
- High Efficiency lined firebox
- Large glass window
- Powerful airwash system
- Can be connected to a direct air supply
- Finished in matt black stove paint
- Convenient ash removal system with anti-spill lid
- Easy to operate , front mounted calibrated air control dial
- Brushed steel handle
- Chimney can be swept through the stove
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- Heat Output: 5KW (3.5kwmin / 8.5 max)
- Efficiency: 81.8%
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+
- Width: 397mm
- Height: 766mm
- Depth: 363mm
- Flue Spigot: 5″ (125mm) Top or rear
- Stove Body Material: Steel
- Warranty: 10 years
To visit the manufacturer’s website, Click here.