Villager Duo 12 Multifuel Stove
The Villager Duo 12 Multifuel Stove boasts modern technology and efficiencies hidden behind its grand exterior.
The Villager Duo 12 Multifuel Stove is certain to bring character to any room with its ash lip, large glass viewing area and solid controls. It will become a gathering point during the colder winter months.
The Duo 12 Multifuel has secondary burn which makes for a beautiful flame pattern and increased efficiency.
Villager stoves are one of the best known and longest established names in British built stoves.
Villager is synonymous with great quality and reliability.
Villager Stoves are designed and built to last, using only the finest raw materials. They use highly skilled traditional stove manufacturing methods together with the latest manufacturing technology to bring high quality and robust reliability to the stove market
For the ultimate peace of mind, each stove comes with a life time guarantee on the stove body.
- 12kW Heat output
- Lifetime guarantee on the stove body
- Stainless steel ash pan
- Primary and secondary burn to improve efficiency
- Pre-stressed, curved body for superior strength
- Pre-heated airwash for sparkling clean glass
- Top or rear flue outlet
- Height adjusting legs as standard
- Heat Output: 12kW
- Efficiency: 73.2%
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
- Width: 606mm
- Height: 650mm
- Depth: 419mm
- Flue Spigot: 5″ (125mm) Top or rear
- Stove Body Material: Steel
- Warranty: Life time (on the stove body)
To visit the manufacturer’s website, Click here.