Villager Duo 20 Multifuel Boiler Stove
The traditionally styled Villager Duo 20 Multifuel Boiler Stove has character and rustic charm that is perfect for any country home.
The design of the Duo 20 Boiler Stove is classic and timeless. The stove also features Villager’s innovative boiler stove technology which offers energy efficiency and superb heating performance.
The Villager Duo 20 Multifuel Boiler Stove is built to last and Villager offer a 5 year guarantee to reflect this.
To help with trouble free maintenance, the water sensor is easily accessible and the pre-heated airwash system helps keep the glass sparkling and clean.
The Duo 20 Multifuel Boiler Stove also features an external riddling grate for added convenience.
Villager stoves are one of the best knows and longest established names in British built stoves and are synonymous with great quality and reliability.
Villager Stoves are designed and built to last, using only the finest raw materials. They use highly skilled traditional stove manufacturing methods together with the latest manufacturing technology to bring high quality and robust reliability to the stove market
For the ultimate peace of mind, each stove comes with a life time guarantee on the stove body.
- 18kW Heat output to water (over 60,000Btu)
- Compact space saving design
- Discreetly positioned thermostatic control fitted as standard
- Pre-heated airwash for sparkling clean glass
- ‘Easy boost’ system
- Large, externally controlled riddling grate
- Flue exhaust diversion system to improve performance
- Suitable for installation in an indirect/open-vented central heating system
- up to 3 bar operating pressure
- Top or rear flue outlet
- Heat Output: 18kW to water and up to 6kW heat to the room
- Efficiency: 70.5%
- Width: 634mm
- Height: 680mm
- Depth: 431mm
- Flue Spigot: 6″ (150mm) Top or rear
- Stove Body Material: Steel
- Warranty: 5 Years
To visit the manufacturer’s website, Click here.