Villager Heron Multifuel Stove
The Villager Heron Multifuel Stove is the bigger brother of the Villager Puffin
The Villager Heron Multifuel Stove offers the perfect solution for smaller living areas such as canal boats, mobile homes, workshops or to provide supplementary heating.
This trusty little stove has tons of character and would make a welcome addition to any home or boat etc.
Villager stoves are one of the best known and longest established names in British built stoves.
Villager is synonymous with excellent quality and reliability and now come with a lifetime guarantee on the stove body.
Villager Stoves are designed and built to last, using only the finest raw materials. They use highly skilled traditional stove making methods together with the latest manufacturing technology to bring high quality and robust reliability to the stove market
For the ultimate peace of mind, each stove comes with 5 year guarantee on the stove body.
- 5KW heat output
- Lifetime guarantee on the stove body
- Stainless steel fitted ash pan
- Externally controlled riddling grate
- Primary and secondary burn to improve efficiency
- Suitable for installation on a non combustible 12mm hearth
- Pre-stressed, curved body for superior strength
- Top or rear flue outlet
- Airwash system for clean glass
- Additional Information:
- Heat Output: 5KW
- Efficiency: 84.1%
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+
- Width: 370mm
- Height: 558mm
- Depth: 355mm
- Flue Spigot: 4″ (100mm) Top or rear
- Stove Body Material: Steel
- Warranty: Lifetime guarantee (on the stove body)
To visit the manufacturer’s website, Click here.