£1,205.00 – £1,285.00
PRICE BEATER GUARANTEE
Click here to make an enquiry.
The ACR Trinity 3 ECO has a large viewing window and two side windows which showcase the wonderful flame pattern created by the stoves advanced combustion system. The stove’s airwash system helps keeps the glass clean from soot and tar build up.
FREE 1000mm flue pipe, carbon monoxide detector, black fire cement, coal shovel, companion set and FREE STOVE FAN available with this stove..
ACR Trinity 3 ECO Woodburning Stove
The ACR Trinity 3 ECO Woodburning Stove is a lovely compact Woodburning stove with a distinct square styling.
The ACR Trinity 3 ECO Woodburning Stove makes an ideal free-standing feature, and also looks pride of place in a traditional fireplace opening.
The ACR Trinity 3 ECO is Defra approved meaning you can burn wood in smokeless areas. The stove is also SIA EcoDesign ready.
Like all ACR stoves, the ACR Trinity 3 ECO Woodburning Stove is made from premium grade materials and the excellent build quality is reflected by the 10 year manufacturers guarantee.
The ACR Trinity 3 ECO Woodburning Stove has a lovely, large glass viewing window and two side windows to enable you to make the most of the dancing flame pattern created by the stove’s advanced combustion technology. The stove’s airwash system helps keeps the glass clean from soot and tar build up.
The ACR Trinity 3 ECO Woodburning Stove features a discreet ashpan mechanism – simply slide out the drawer, fit the lid in place and remove the ashpan with minimum mess. There is also an easy to operate, front mounted calibrated air control dial.
There is the option to add a Direct Air supply to the Trinity 3 ECO model making it ideal for new build installations. By adding the additional rear heat shield, the clearances to combustibles can be reduced considerably.
- High quality steel and cast iron construction for strength and excellent heat transfer
- DEFRA approved for burning wood in smokeless areas
- SIA EcoDesign Ready
- 5kw nominal heat output
- No additional room ventilation required
- Optional direct air supply kit available (100mm spigot)
- High Efficiency lined firebox
- Large glass window and two side windows
- Powerful airwash system
- Can be connected to a direct air supply
- Finished in matt black stove paint
- Convenient ash removal system with anti-spill lid
- Easy to operate , front mounted calibrated air control dial
- Brushed steel handle
- Chimney can be swept through the stove
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- Heat Output: 5KW (3.5kw min / 8.5 max)
- Efficiency: 81.8%
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+
- Width: 397mm
- Height: 766mm
- Depth: 363mm
- Flue Spigot: 5″ (125mm) Top or rear
- Stove Body Material: Steel
- Warranty: 10 years
To visit the manufacturer’s website, Click here.
None, Heat Shield + £80.00